Stay ahead of cyber-attacks
with adaptive security and most advanced machine learning techniques
Comprehensive protection for desktops, servers, and mobile devices plus security and antispam for Exchange mailboxes managed from a single console
- Make malware infections and system slowdowns a thing of the past with the #1 ranked solution for protection and performance in independent tests.
- Use a single unified console to manage optimized protection for desktops and servers, virtual and physical machines, mobiles and email.
- Guard against all threats and attack vectors with firewall, intrusion detection, device control and web filtering.
Best Corporate Security. Best Performance.
Best Corporate Security in 2016 (on a scale of 0 to 6 and 6 being the highest score)
Highest Overall Score for Protection, Performance, Usability. Feb - Dec 2016. AV TEST.
Best Performance in 2016 (on a scale of 0 to 6 and 6 being the highest score)
Highest Performance Score. January 2017. AV TEST.
Six tests within the year 2016 with excellent test results in terms of protection were completed by superb performance scores achieved by the Bitdefender protection solution.Guido Habicht, CEO AV-TEST GmbH
|Features||What this means for your business|
#1 ranked antimalware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit and antispam technologies
Bitdefender uses constant innovation to catch everything from everyday malware to advanced attacks and ransomware waves that other solutions miss, while having the smallest possible impact on system performance. The only solution to have won all VBSpam awards to date, Bitdefender also consistently scores top spam detection rates.
Maintain high productivity and spotless reputation by avoiding data breaches
Bitdefender security gives your business the advantage against every type of malware attack, and helps you avoid business disruption, loss of Intellectual property, exposure of customer information, and the resulting financial impact.
Security for workstations, servers and mobile devices, plus email protection and antispam from the same console
You can protect workstations, servers, or mobile devices (available with the on-premise console). The number of servers should not exceed 35% of the total number of devices in the license. When purchasing Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security you also receive protection for a number of Exchange mailboxes equal to 150% of the total number of devices within your license.
Comprehensive security and efficient management
Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security provides comprehensive protection and management. This helps modern IT environments address all attack vectors while eliminating the overhead of managing multiple solutions.
Firewall, Intrusion Detection, Device Control, Web Filtering, Search Advisor, Web and Application Control included
The firewall, IDS, and web filtering capabilities are essential to protect against Internet-based threats such as hacking and phishing.
Get full protection against all types of attacks, and improve productivity
Unlike other solutions, which lack web protection and device control or charge a premium for such capabilities, Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security includes these features at no extra cost. Moreover, with User and Web Control capabilities admins are able to restrict access to websites or applications that harm productivity.
Streamlined deployment and security management
Organizations can use the cloud-hosted management console, or deploy the console locally. Based on hardened Linux machines wrapped in virtual appliances, the Bitdefender on-premise console is configured and ready to use under 30 minutes. Bitdefender automatically detects and removes the previous AV solution upon install.
Save time with more efficient management
The bottom-up GravityZone design and integration with Active Directory, Citrix XenServer, or VMware vCenter (available on-premise) allow you to save time and streamline security processes. Rolling out protection to a large number of endpoints is also simplified with auto-detection, uninstall of legacy solutions, and mass remote deployment mechanisms.
Smart Centralized Scanning - optimized performance
Bitdefender allows you to run up to 30% more virtual machines compared to traditional solutions by optimizing and centralizing scan tasks. Unlike solutions that rely on the VMware vShield driver, Bitdefender covers any virtual environment and provides load balancing capabilities, as well as memory and process scanning.
Save money by minimizing security resource consumption
The scanning offload and the advanced caching mechanisms minimize resource consumption for virtual or physical machines. This allows you to save money by running more machines on the same infrastructure.
24/7 Support is included Free
Support is available in English 24/7 through phone, email, or chat.
Professional assistance whenever you need it
Our highly trained engineers are always ready to provide technical assistance and answer your questions.
Supported Endpoint Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1), Windows XP (SP3)
- Mac OS X Sierra (10.12.x), Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11.x), Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)
- Linux: Red Hat Ent. 6.2, 6.1, 5.7, 5.6; CentOS 6.2, 6.1, 5.7, 5.6; Ubuntu 11.04, 10.04; SUSE Ent. Server 11; OpenSUSE 12, 11; Fedora 16, 15
- Windows Embedded 8 Standard, Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 7, Windows Embedded Enterprise 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 2009, Windows Embedded Standard 2009, Windows XP Embedded with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
- Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2016 Core, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, Windows Home Server
Endpoint hardware requirements:
- Minimum : 2.4 GHz single-core CPU
Recommended: 1.86 GHz or faster Intel Xeon multi-core CPU
Minimum free RAM: 512 MB
Recommended free RAM: 1 GB
HDD space: 1.5 GB of free hard-disk space
Supported mobile devices:
- Apple iPhones and iPad tablets (iOS 5.1+)
- Google Android smartphones and tablets (2.2+)
GravityZone Control Center (on-premise console)
- GravityZone Control Center is delivered as a virtual appliance and is available in the following formats:
- OVA (compatible with VMware vSphere, View)
- XVA (compatible with Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop, VDI-in-a-Box)
- VHD (compatible with Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Support for other formats and virtualization platforms may be provided on request.
Control Center Minimum Hardware Requirements
- CPU: 4 vCPU with 2 GHz each
- Minimum RAM memory: 6 GB recommended
- 40 GB of free hard-disk space
- Internet access for updates and communication with remote and mobile endpoints.
Supported email servers:
- Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007;
- Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007;
- Roles: Edge, Hub and Mailbox;
- Protocols: SMTP, MAPI, Exchange ActiveSync;
Using the Cloud Console option (security infrastructure hosted and maintained by Bitdefender)
- Web console is instantly available and does not require technical skills to manage
- Zero costs with servers and maintenance
- Real-time control and monitoring of offsite and remote users without VPN
- 1. Log in to gravityzone.bitdefender.com with the credentials you received by email.
- 2. Start installing Bitdefender protection on your computers using the download link, or mass deployment options.
- 3. Monitor or change protection settings efficiently using the remote web console. Download the Installation Guide for detailed installation instructions.
- More control over the security console.
- 1. Download the virtual appliance that corresponds to your environment. The download link will be provided by your reseller or delivered to you by mail after signing up for the free 30-day trial.
- 2. Load the virtual appliance into the hypervisor and proceed through the configuration steps.
- 3. Access the console address in your browser and start to deploy endpoints.
- 4. Monitor or change protection settings efficiently using the remote web console. Download the Installation Guide for detailed installation instructions.
Using the On-premise Console
|Cloud console||On-premise console|
|Installation Guide||Installation Guide||The guide offers essential information to help you deploy GravityZone in your local network.|
|Installation Guide (AWS)||-||This guide explains how to deploy GravityZone in an Amazon EC2 network environment.|
|Administrator’s Guide||Administrator’s Guide||The guide helps you manage and monitor the security of your local network with GravityZone.|
|Administrator’s Guide (AWS)||-||This guide explains how to manage and monitor network security with GravityZone in an Amazon EC2 environment.|
|Reporter’s Guide||Reporter’s Guide||This guide shows how you can monitor the security of your network with GravityZone.|
|Reporter’s Guide (AWS)||-||This guide helps you monitor network security with GravityZone, when integrated with Amazon EC2.|
|Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Users Guide||This guide is intended to help Windows users run local scans and remove malware from their systems.|
|Endpoint Security for MAC Users Guide||This guide is intended to help Mac users run local scans and remove malware from their systems.|
|API Documentation||API Documentation||The guide helps developers automate business workflows using the Bitdefender GravityZone APIs.|
GravityZone Full Disk EncryptionGravityZone FDE protects data for the entire endpoint hard drive by leveraging the encryption mechanisms provided by Windows (BitLocker) and Mac (FileVault). It takes advantage of the native device encryption to ensure full compatibility and maximized performance. GZ FDE is integrated into the GravityZone Console and Agent, with no additional agent to deploy or key management server to install. The use of existing endpoint security infrastructure to manage Full Disk Encryption enables fully centralized deployment with minimal administrative effort.
Security for Amazon Web Services
Bitdefender Security for Amazon Web Services can be purchased separately and managed from the same cloud-hosted console as Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security.Learn More
Physical and Virtual Endpoint Security Features
- NEW Advanced Anti-exploit Detection
- NEW Triple Anti-ransomware Defense
- Antivirus and antimalware
- Two-way firewall with Intrusion Detection/Prevention
- Search Advisor and Web filtering
- Data protection
- User web and application control
- Power user and restricted user modes
- Remote and local quarantine management
- Security policies and nested computer groups
- Multilanguage support
- Real-time control of remote users (cloud console)
- Reduce infrastructure costs with Bitdefender Smart Scanning
- Full protection for virtualized systems
Bitdefender’s new anti-exploit technology helps reduce the APT attack surface, by tackling advanced, evasive exploits that allow attackers to penetrate your infrastructure undetected.
With a database of over 2.8 million ransomware samples, an intelligent vaccine that stops ransomware from encrypting, and a set of powerful heuristics dedicated to catching unknown ransomware in real-time, Bitdefender offers your business the ultimate ransomware protection.
Bitdefender detects malware using signatures, heuristics, continuous process monitoring, and a global threat intelligence network.
The fully-featured two-way personal firewall with Intrusion Detection is essential in blocking intrusion and hijack attempts.
Bitdefender marks potentially harmful websites in the search results and blocks known malicious pages.
Prevent the loss of confidential data by setting filters that will block the transmission of sensitive information.
Restrict or block employee access to applications or web pages.
You can choose to allow or deny users the ability to modify security settings for their system.
The quarantine is stored locally but can be managed centrally from the control console.
Assign security policies to companies or groups of computers.
The solution is available in English, German, Spanish, French and Romanian.
With the Bitdefender-hosted management console you can control and monitor remote users in real time.
Bitdefender Smart Scanning minimizes resource consumption by centralizing scan tasks to dedicated machines. The local installation package, Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools, can adjust its functionality and switch between local, cloud, and centralized scanning depending on the policy settings and the type of machine it is installed on.
While other solutions are limited to doing file scanning in virtual environments, Bitdefender offers complete protection including process, memory and registry scanning.
- Agentless security for VMware NSX
- Network discovery and mass remote install option
- Role-based user model
- Plug-and-play console deployment (on-premise)
- Instantly available web console (cloud)
- Device Control and USB scanning
- Uninstalls competitive solutions
- Endpoint Security Relay
- Audit Logs
- Email Notifications
- Monitoring Dashboard and reports
- Integration with VMware, Citrix and Microsoft Active Directory™
- Multi-Platform Coverage
Bitdefender tightly integrates with VMware NSX, ensuring state of the art guest introspection.
Once installed on one computer, Bitdefender automatically detects unprotected systems, and you can remotely deploy protection to all of them.
Internal accounts with different access privileges can be created in the management console.
With the pre-configured virtual appliance installation, the console is up and running in under 30 minutes, not hours or days as with other solutions.
With Bitdefender hosting the management infrastructure, the web console is available right after signup.
Minimize risks of infections and data loss with automatic USB scanning and device control.
Competitive solutions are automatically detected and removed during the Bitdefender installation process.
Product and signature updates can be distributed more efficiently inside the network through a system that works as a relay.
Actions performed in the management console can be tracked in the audit logs.
Set up email notifications to be triggered automatically when certain events occur.
Centrally monitor the security posture of the organization using on-demand or scheduled reports.
Integration with VMware vCenter, Citrix XenServer, and Microsoft Active Directory simplifies deployment and security management for virtual and for physical machines.
GravityZone provides optimized protection on all the known hypervisors - VMware vShield, VMware ESXi, Citrix Xen, Microsoft Hyper-V, Red Hat KVM, Oracle VM and more.
Email Security Features
- Top antispam detection rates
- Behavioral analysis and zero-day protection
- Smart Scanning
- Fast deployment
Bitdefender consistently scores top spam detection rates with a minimum number of false positives in Virus Bulletin VBSpam tests.
Using powerful heuristic antispam filters, Bitdefender detects unknown spam messages.
Antimalware scanning can be offloaded to centralized security servers from the protected mail servers.
The product installs is simple to set up and can be installed in minutes..
- Protection against email-borne viruses, malware, or phishing attempts
- Comprehensive email filtering
- On-demand scanning
- End-to-end IT monitoring
The Real-Time Data Analysis filter employs Global Protective Network security cloud to detect spam messages and to provide rapid protection against 0-day and advanced threats.
In addition to antimalware and antispam, the solution also includes attachment and content filtering for enhanced protection and control.
The product filters incoming and outgoing traffic but can also be used to run an on-demand antimalware scan of the Exchange Information Store.
Centralized management and reporting for endpoint, email, or mobile protection streamlines IT processes.
Mobile Devices Security Features
- Control BYOD
- Unified security to minimize administrative overhead
- Anti-theft (Locate, Lock, Unlock, Wipe)
- Device compliance monitoring with automated noncompliance actions
- Android Storage Encryption
Support BYOD initiatives with centralized security policy management of iPhones, iPads and Android devices.
Manage security and monitor all devices remotely in the same console used for endpoint or email security.
Finds lost devices by showing them on map Prevents use of lost devices by remote locking Prevents data leakage by wiping data remotely Locates and locks / wipes the device remotelyPrevent.
Prevents non-compliant devices from accessing corporate resources Enables administrators to easily pinpoint non-compliant devices.
Activates Android OS storage encryption, keeping sensitive data safe Detection of root.
- #1 ranked antimalware technologies
- Enforces simple but effective screen lock and authentication
- Detection of rooted/jailbroken devices
- Android web security & control
Detect Android malware and prevent mobile users from distributing infected files to other users inside or outside the organization.
Apply consistent security policies on all user devices and prevent unwanted access to unattended phones or tablets.
Allows enterprise-wide policies to be applied on rooted/ jailbroken devices.
Blocks web pages that contain malware, phishing or fraudulent content. Allows blocking or restricting access to specific pages.