Being acknowledged is always appreciated, especially when it comes from the people we serve.
In the 2023 Gartner Peer Insights™ Voice of the Customer for Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP), Bitdefender has been recognized as a Customers' Choice in EMEA. Additionally, the organization received the designation of Strong Performer for North America, Midsize Enterprise & Public Sector, Governments, and Education as well as for EPP overall ratings.
Why are EPP solutions critical and what are they?
Endpoint protection platforms (EPPs) offer the capability to deploy agents or sensors to defend managed endpoints, including desktop PCs, laptop PCs, servers, and mobile devices, according to the Gartner report. EPPs are made to stop a variety of malicious attacks, both known and unknown. They also give the opportunity to look into and correct any problems that avoid protection controls.
Endpoints are a top target for threat actors in today's environment as work travels from the office to the home and everywhere in between. Endpoints can be very vulnerable if they are not under the security team's control because they are dispersed across a large area outside the corporate network. Starting at the endpoint, a solid cybersecurity plan must incorporate enterprise-level risk assessment and mitigation capabilities across dispersed laptops, phones, and tablets.
What Bitdefender products were used as the basis for the Gartner Peer Insights reviews?
The Bitdefender GravityZone Platform, which includes superior EPP, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Extended Detection and Response (XDR), and cloud security for physical, virtual, and multi-cloud environments, is the foundation for customer feedback.
What factors determine the Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice?
The reviews of IT experts, CISOs, cybersecurity managers, and other technological decision-makers who are really utilizing the solutions are the basis for distinctions. These peer reviews from a particular market segment are collected by The Voice of The Constumer, which provide informative, unbiased, and verified consumer feedback from actual deployments that may be utilized to guide purchasing decisions.
Aside from being voted a Customers' Choice for EPP in EMEA, our view of the report demonstrates that Bitdefender continues to build and maintain trust from customers worldwide and across all market segments.
The following are some highlights from the report:
- 94% of Bitdefender users worldwide recommend our EPP platform.
- Ninety-six percent of Bitdefender reviews were given four or five stars out of five.
- Bitdefender EPP received a rating of 4.6 stars overall, which is higher than the industry standard.
- Since the 2021 examination, Bitdefender has improved its grades across the board, including in the areas of product capabilities, sales experience, deployment experience, and support experience.
- Both globally and in North America, Bitdefender was recognized as an EPP Strong Performer.
- Bitdefender was recognized as a Strong Performer in the Public Sector, Governments, and Education and Midsize Enterprise (defined as $50 million to $1 billion) market categories.
Here’s what customers say.